Jan 17, 2006

Liquid Idiot

Liquid Idiot was the band that included two future members of Liquid Liquid (Richard McGuire & Scott Hartley). I recently came across a copy of this album-length 7 inch, but unfortunately was unable to purchase it, and so I haven't heard what they sound like. Not yet anyway...but I'll keep trying.

I had only ever heard the name Liquid Idiot referred to in Liquid Liquid interviews as the name they used for an extremely brief period of time, before their first gig. In true Liquid Liquid secrecy, I'd be surprised if there were more than a few people who knew they had a release that pre-dates 99 Records.

Amazing...I hope I can find another copy...

Front cover:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Back cover:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A-Side:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

B-side:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails