Jan 29, 2009

Everything Must Go at Etherea!



There's a ton of traffic coming in from Curbed and Racked (not to mention EV and Jeremiah) due to our posting the news yesterday about Etherea closing down at the end of February.

Just to keep this story near the top of the page here, I'm reposting this info as posted this morning on the Etherea site: "Etherea is shutting down, and during these last few weeks, everything will be on sale; starting immediately, everything is 30% off. This includes new releases, new and used cds and vinyl, accessories, and magazines. We still have many new releases in stock, including the new Andrew Bird, Alice Russell, Antony, and lots of great vinyl, so stop in now to get what you want!"

They may not be Crazy Eddie but they're insane!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still can't imagine a world without any brick and mortar record stores. i guess we'll find out soon enough.

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Neither can I. I'm 43. My first job was in a record store at 15. I've probably spent 20 of the last 25 years working in music to one degree or another and record stores have always been an important part of my social life. It really SUCKS.

Anonymous said...

I stopped by last night and randomly started buying stuff. I plan on doing it again this weekend, though maybe with a list this time...

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Thats great EV. I'll be helping out there throughout February. I'll try to give you a heads up when I am so maybe you can pop by & say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails