Dec 13, 2009

Daily travels - Archive record sale



Here's the scene from Saturday, and the opening day of the sale at the Archive of Contemporary Music...it goes on thru the 20th, and there's lots of great deals to be had. See below for what I picked up.





I got two CD's:
- Iggy Pop - Preliminaires
- Various Artists - The Tommy Boy Story, Vol. 1

And the rest is vinyl:
- Pylon - Cool b/w Dub 7"
- Boris Policeband - Stereo/Mono 7"
- Black Uhuru - The Dub Factor
- Tom Waits - One From the Heart soundtrack
- Tom Waits - Blue Valentine
- Tom Waits - Foreign Affairs
- Gun Club - Fire of Love
- Richard Hell - Blank Generation (a gorgeous promo with original inner sleeve)
- Various Artists - Mondo New York soundtrack
- Lee Perry - History Mystery Prophesy
- Richard & Linda Thompson - I Want To See the Bright Lights Tonight
- Richard & Linda Thompson - Shoot Out the Lights
- John Hammond - John Hammond
- John Hammond - Source Point
- John Hammond - Sooner Or Later
- John Hammond - I Can Tell

Not bad for day's work.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Could you tell me what the matrix number is on the Boris Policeband 7" you picked up?

JamesChanceOfficial said...

I'll be happy to if I can locate it. Give me a little time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails