Jun 3, 2010

Max's Kansas City Lives On


Something I've been looking forward to for a while now is a brand new, visually stunning, book about Max's Kansas City. The book will be available in September from Abrams - the same folks who have brought us excellent NY-centric tomes on CBGB, Bob Gruen's New York Dolls work, No Wave, and others. I thought I had posted about this a while ago, but apparently I never did. Both myself, and Bryan over at This Ain't the Summer of Love contributed to this book in our own small ways.

Grab a sneak peak inside the new Max's book here.
Pre-order from Amazon here.
Visit the official Max's website here.

Thanks to Ed and Spike for passing on the news. C'mon publicists...I'm reachable!

1 comment:

NYCDreamin said...

Looks like it's gonna be a stunner. Thanks for the update.

Off topic - but did you happen to catch this?

http://mingum.blogspot.com/2010/05/record-wrapped-bicycle.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails