Jul 10, 2010

Pictures On My Wall - Will Sergeant

As Ian McCulloch sang, "The pictures on my wall are about to swing and fall. Love it all. Love it all."

In the tradition of Friday Ephemera, Just Because, and Before and After, I've decided to start a new series here called, appropriately enough, Pictures On My Wall. In it we'll take a look at, and link to, the other artistic efforts of musicians...namely, painting, or photography, or something else. If you want to suggest any musicians to be highlighted, please leave a comment & let me know. And since it's named after a Bunnymen tune, we'll start things off by featuring McCulloch's longstanding partner in song, guitarist Will Sergeant. Meet Will, the artist:



Now, I'm definitely no art critic, or in the words of Lux Interior, I don't know about art but I know what I like...so, I'll basically be presenting a chosen piece by said artist, and a link to their website. I encourage you to visit the site, and perhaps even purchase a piece. Most of the featured works will be pretty inexpensive as far as art goes, and they're MUCH more limited than an album or single.

View Will Sergeant's artwork at willsergeant.com.

1 comment:

JM said...

I like this idea, it can be a nice recurring feature on the blog. Nice going!

Related Posts with Thumbnails