Sep 7, 2010

The great Cookie Monster mystery

Way back in April 2006 I posted a silly little thing which included a picture of the Cookie Monster. Over the last several months I've noticed a lot of traffic, especially at night, coming in from people searching Google Images for "cookie monster." They come from all over the world, different computers, you name it...I must be averaging 20-25 hits a day because of this Cookie Monster picture. Are there really that many people looking for this every day?

7 comments:

cookie said...

i just came to this blog googling for cookie monster :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we all really love the monster (and google image search) :)

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Who doesn't love the Cookie Monster?

Anonymous said...

i couldnt stop lafing when i saw that lol :)

Kimber said...

Hey...I'm one of the google image searchers! I was sitting with my two year old waiting for Sesame Street to come on, and to appease him in the meantime, I was pulling up pictures of his favorite characters. I couldn't resist clicking on yours. LOL. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was looking for funny images of this guy and came here....thanks google images!!!

Bello said...

Yare you really the creator of this image? I stumble upon this image back on FB about 2 years ago. Its a great picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails