Mar 6, 2014

Non-State of the Blog: Screamin' From Beneath the Waves


Things have been very quiet here recently...I haven't been very motivated to be honest. There just hasn't been much going on that I've wanted to post about. That, and I've been busy just hustling to find a regular gig, and pay some bills. This means I've gone back to selling music related goods on eBay for the first time in about two years. I'm also selling the guitar you see above - a 1961 Gibson Melody Maker with a 3/4 length neck - via the wonderful Woodstock Music Shop in Woodstock, NY. And lets not forget that Technics 1200 turntable I have listed on Craigslist.

I could post about this stuff I'm trying to sell, but its ALL I've been up to, and I really don't feel inundating faithful Stupefied folks with the sell-sell-sell-buy-buy-buy hard sale. So if you're feeling inclined...you know what to do. And if you know of anyone who might be interested, please send 'em my way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails