Sep 6, 2006

Lou Reed To Perform Berlin In Brooklyn


I need to start reading my daily music news more carefully: I had no idea...got home tonight and got a brochure from St Ann's Warehouse in the mail. Luckily I opened it to have a look and I'm glad I did.

December 14-17, Lou Reed will be there to perform perhaps my favorite album of his - Berlin. Also one of the most depressing albums I've ever heard in my life!

The band will include Lou, Antony, Rupert Christie, Steve Hunter, Fernando Saunders, Rob Wasserman, Tony Smith & others. Other credits read Musical Direction by Bob Ezrin & Hal Willner. And Directed by Julian Schnabel.

Should be interesting. Go to ticketweb.com for tickets. Hope to see you there...

1 comment:

Maritza said...

That's a great poster.

Related Posts with Thumbnails