A documentary about legendary sixties Detroit venue, the Grande Ballroom, is being made & judging by the trailer it looks like they're on the right track. Ted Nugent is always funny and Wayne Kramer is looking a little thin.
The filmmakers are looking for footage, images, or anything that might help in the making of this worthy undertaking. You can contact them here.
Here's the trailer. For whatever reason, the version I had up there got turned off. I able to locate a different one. As for when its out & viewable, I'd keep an eye on my blog here, or watch the film production site.
how do i watch this movie, can i buy it, does it even exist?
ReplyDeleteHere's the trailer. For whatever reason, the version I had up there got turned off. I able to locate a different one. As for when its out & viewable, I'd keep an eye on my blog here, or watch the film production site.
ReplyDeletehey thanks. i am really interested in seeing it when it comes out...
ReplyDeleteMe too! I forgot...Machine Gun Thompson's blog will probably have news about it as well...link over on the right if you don't know it.
ReplyDelete