Jul 1, 2009

From the GFY department

Tim,

Thank you very much for your interest in the ..... position with ..... and for taking the time to interview with us. We very much enjoyed meeting you. However, although your skills and experiences are impressive, we feel that your qualifications are not a good match for our needs at this time. Thank you again for your interest in .....; we wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Sincerely,
Blah blah blah


Now, can I have those three hours of my life back?


4 comments:

NYCDreamin said...

Hang in there, KB - you'll find something soon I'm sure.

daisy said...

Need me to make some calls to some people downtown?


PS Are you going to see Laura Cantrell at Levine's Magic Shop at the weekend?

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Thanks guys...Daisy - I may go...its yet to be determined.

Bob Pomeroy said...

Ha ha. Man, the same thing's happened to me more times than I can count now. It's rough out there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails