Jun 21, 2010

Foxtrot Echo Lima Tango spells Felt



About ten days ago, I mentioned the limited publication in the UK of new fan-book about the band Felt. I received my copy over the weekend, and it far surpasses my expectations. Not so much a biography, but a remembrance by fans and (some) obsessives, it works precisely because that's how the band was - mysterious...On some levels very vague, but if you took the time to listen & look, very detailed and utterly fascinating.

Order it here
.

It's about $20 (shipping included) for those of us here in the States, and I got it fast. Worth noting is the inclusion of pieces by longtime friends of Stupefaction, Kevin Pearce and Alistair Fitchett (small book image above courtesy of him).

For those who care, here's the first song by Felt that I fell in love with:


And a great track from their last album which was produced by the legendary Adrian Borland:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails