May 28, 2011

HOP FARM UK - Iggy, Patti (acoustic), Lou and Morrissey (headline)

 
2 JULY Line up at HOP FARM festival in the UK includes Lou Reed, Patti Smith (acoustic), Iggy AND the Stooges, and Morrissey, who will headline.

The day before you can catch The Eagles, and Bryan Ferry.

Hmmm. What to pack? I guess the flared trousers for friday and the black leather pants for Saturday. Oh, and the air mattress (for my old aching back) and the binoculars (for my old fading eye sight).

Seeing how old all these bands are, do you suppose the lights on the farm will go out around midnight and the "trance disco" tent might be a bit empty?

Probably not.

That's probably my imagination, running away with me.

I'll bet the yoof are going to want to see these Mega Stars before they burn out.


-posted by daisy

1 comment:

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Love it Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails