Dec 12, 2011

Introducing the TVD GPS-based Record Store Locator App for your iPhone or Android!


I’m very proud & happy to report that, after some time, a new app I’ve been working on in conjunction with developer Shoutem, and music blog The Vinyl District, is finally available for iPhone & Android users!

The great thing about this simple app is that it has a record store finder in it based on location. So it should be useful for vinyl lovers out there who find themselves in strange towns looking for a fix. It currently has about 1200 US stores listed, and we’ll be adding more as they come up. We may also eventually add UK stores at some point.


Read about the app & take a tour here.  
Download for iPhone here.    
Download for Android here.   
Yes, its free.   

2 comments:

NYCDreamin said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! Congrats on seeing it through to completion. If I had an iphone I'd give it a whirl, but since I don't all I can do is pass the word along, which I'll definately do at some point tomorrow evening.

Anonymous said...

Downloading to my Galaxy Nexus now. Assuming it will work on Android 4.0.1 ICS
Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails