Mar 2, 2010

Replacements fans wanted

I wanted to let you know about a Replacements documentary that is currently being shot called Color Me Obsessed. The film makers are looking for pretty much anyone - fans, music industry folk, musicians - who were fans, to tell stories & discuss the band for the film. You can see more, including some clips, by clicking here. There is a contact link in the lower right corner of that homepage if you're interested in taking part. You can also find them on Facebook here.

They're nice guys and they'll probably come to you. I did it today in my apartment. They have travel plans for Minneapolis, and Los Angeles. For people who don't live in either of those places, or NYC, they also have plans to maybe set up some sort of internet video chat taping down the road. Drop 'em a note!



1 comment:

NYCDreamin said...

This should be pretty cool - especialy after recently reading the "All Over But The Shouting" book. I'll get to see a bit more of what I missed out on while I was a teenager sitting in my room listening to W.A.S.P.

Related Posts with Thumbnails