Mar 20, 2012

Movie crazy! Bad Brains! DC punk! Bob Marley!


The great films just keep on coming...The Bad Brains documentary, A Band In DC, was recently shown in Austin for SxSW. Keep up with future screenings at their official website. I still get goose bumps when I listen to them.



Salad Days: The DC Punk Revolution is a new film in progress, and is due out next year. Here are a couple of trailers to whet your appetite. Keep up with film news at their official Facebook page.And while we're at it, click over to the Capitol of Punk website for a cool history lesson on the city & many of the landmarks & folks who play a part in this film.




Also played at SxSW, is Marley...I don't think I need to mention which Marley its about, do I?! Anyway, here's the trailer. Keep up with news and screenings at the film's official website.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails