Feb 20, 2008

Rock is dead, long live rock



Whatever happened to rock & roll? "Cock In My Pocket" by the Stooges came up on my iTunes this morning and gave me a rush...a flashback. It reminded me of the humor & real rebellion in the music. There was actually a time when the status quo was actually threatened by this stuff. Or threatened by someone who professed to listen to it. Ah, the good old days. God bless the Stooges.

I got my cock in my pocket
And I'm reelin' down the old highway
I got my cock in my pocket
And I'm reelin' down the old highway
I'm gonna whip it on you honey, taste your blood today
I got my cock in my pocket
And it's shovin' up through my pants
I got my cock in my pocket
And it's shovin' up through my pants
I just wanna fuck, I don't want no romance
I got my cock in my pocket


Listen to Cock In My Pocket.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails