Dec 8, 2009

Event round up



There are so many things going on this week that I wanted to remind everyone about, I decided to just list them here in one shot. For more info click on each item.

THURSDAY DEC. 10
- Archive of Contemporary Music Sale opening party (actual sale goes Dec. 12-20) in Tribeca
- All Hopped Up & Ready To Go discussion with Tony Fletcher & Alan Vega of Suicide at the Brooklyn Public Library
- Bande à part book signing at the Clic Gallery in Soho

FRIDAY DEC. 11
- Blow Up party at 200 Orchard Street in the LES. And Saturday in Sacremento, CA, too!
- Glen Matlock plays solo acoustic Sex Pistols at Nublu in the East Village

SATURDAY DEC. 12
- Blow Up party at Clubhouse 24 in Sacremento, CA

I think that about does it. Hope to see you there...wherever that may be!

2 comments:

EV Grieve said...

A great (handy!) list. WIll you be in Sacramento too?!

JamesChanceOfficial said...

No Sacramento for me although I wouldn't mind it. I'll be at the Archive all day on Saturday if you're so inclined.

Related Posts with Thumbnails