May 18, 2010

Daily Travels - Funny Albums


Finally, this past weekend there was a guy at the Woodstock flea market selling somewhat decent records at a very reasonable $1.00 each. I received the above as a bonus due to the condition of the vinyl, once my purchase was made. I cleaned it up when I got home and it's definitely listenable. A little crackily, but listenable.

For more on the genius Ray/Rae Bourbon, visit the LP Cover Lover. And, if you dare, Google. Believe it or not, he recorded at least 10 albums of high/low brow comedy art over his career, and died in jail in 1971 close to the age of 80.

2 comments:

daisy said...

oh my goodness - this is funny and sad at the same time. when you say listenable, are her jokes funny?

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Some are funny but its mostly in the delivery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails