May 18, 2010

Stooges photos, Music Hall of Williamsburg

As recently mentioned, last week the Stooges played a Ray Ban sponsored, invite only, gig at the Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn. Not surprisingly, my friend Randy was there on the scene, and snapped a load of photos to prove it.

"Hot on the heels of a series of European concert dates, IGGY & THE STOOGES appeared at the Music Hall in NYC on May 12th to headline a private party for Ray-Ban sunglasses. Delivering a typically incendiary live set, the Stooges performed half of their classic "Raw Power" album alongside such catalog nuggets as '5'1', "Open Up & Bleed" and "I Wanna Be Your Dog." Band lineup for the set included Iggy, James Williamson (guitar), Scott Asheton (drums), Steve Mackay (sax) and Mike Watt (bass)."

See his photos here. Buy the Stooges music here.

2 comments:

suzy said...

Lindsay Lohan was there with about 20 friends, said the man standing next to me at PiL last night. PiL were outstanding by the way.

JamesChanceOfficial said...

I sort of wish I had gone to see PiL. Glad to hear it was good. Call me sometime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails