Jul 6, 2010

Scream City 5 now available - reminder



I received my copy of issue #5 of the Cerysmatic Factory 'zine, Scream City, today (cheers, John) that I mentioned last week. And I just wanted to let you know that it's well worth the very affordable 3 pounds price with, or without, the limited edition CD compilation that comes with the first 160 copies. Get all of the info you need to buy it here.

CD comp tracklisting:

1. Section 25 Poppyfields (Live at Plan K) 5.12
2. Ike Yard Sweep 4.56
3. Thick Pigeon Merry Christmas 3.41
4. The Wake Something Outside (Live at Plan K) 5.35
5. The Names Zeroes 5.30
6. The Durutti Column Untitled Guitar Piece 1989 1.46
7. Biting Tongues Iyahbhoone (Live at Plan K) 6.09
8. The Distractions (I Thought You Were Dead) Josephine (Hollywood Mix) 2.02
9. Shark Vegas You Hurt Me (Radio Edit) 4.47
10. Fidelity Kastrow & Spartak Bad Love (Reeder's Playing the Game Radio Mix) 3.19

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails